23 January 2018

RSS Facebook

Ads

Security

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Jalalabad (BNA) 22 ISIS fighters were killed in a series of air and ground strikes in Nangarhar province.
The fighters were targeted in Dorbaba, Hasaka Mina and Kot Districts.
Ataullah Khogyani spokesman for Nangarhar governor told BNA, in the raids 22 ISIS fighters were killed.
Another report says the security officials of Nangarhar province prevented from a series of blasts.
The security officials of the province discovered and neutralized four mines from crowded ways of the province and prevented from a series of deadly blasts.
No one has been detained so far in connection of the case.
T. Yarzada
 

Sunday January 21, 2018

Lashkargah City (BNA) Two mine making factories belonging Taliban terrorist group have been devastated by Afghan Commando Forces in southern Helmand province yesterday.
Afghan Commando Forces by launching a special operation succeeded to discover and demolish two mine making factories of Taliban in Nahr Saraj district of the province.
Commander of Afghan Commando Forces told BNA reporter, daily dozens mines had been produced from the factories.
According to reports, hundreds kg explosive materials and mine making’s tools have been destroyed in the factories.
It has been said, during the military operation clashes also took place among Afghan security forces and armed insurgents, in which 10 rebels were killed and wounded.
Taliban terrorist group by importing explosive materials from Pakistan to Afghanistan and using the materials for making mines, bombs and suicide vests.
T/M.A.Ansari
 

Sunday January 21, 2018

Lashkargah City (BNA) At least 67 Afghan National Police and Afghan National Army personnel were released from Taliban’s jail in southern Helmand province.
Bakhtar News Agency quoting from Ministry of National Defense statement reported that, the military personnel already have been captured by Taliban militants and were released during two separate military operations conducted by Afghan Commando Forces in Baghran district of the province.
The released Afghan security forces have been transferred to Urozgan province, it is supposed that the personnel to be transferred to Kandahar province as soon, the source added.
T/M.A.Ansari  
 

Sunday January 21, 2018

Kabul (BNA) Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) are trying to annihilate attackers of Intercontinental hotel in Kabul city.
According to BNA report, last night four attackers stormed on Intercontinental hotel and now clashes ongoing among them and Afghan security forces.
Najeeb Danesh spokesman of Ministry of Interior Affairs says, four attackers stormed on Intercontinental Hotel and confirmed the killing of 5 people and injuring of several others. 
It has been said, two attackers gunned down by Afghan security forces, but two attackers are fighting with Afghan security troops.
Security source claimed that all six floors of the hotel clean-up by Afghan security personnel, but the attackers take hostage 100 people including foreigners.
Meanwhile, Najeeb Danesh claimed that over 100 hostages have been rescued by Afghan security forces that 16 foreigners were among them.
This is a developing story, be with us for further details.
T/M.A.Ansari
 

Page 3 of 1881