Monday, June 25, 2012
Sar-i-Pul (BNA) Dozens of girls in a school of Sar-i-Pul province were mysteriously poisoned yesterday in Sarkhak village.
One of the affected pupil said she smelled a staunch and then got unconscious.
Meantime, a doctor in Sar-i-Pul on the condition of anonymity said the reason for the incident is toxic spray which has caused throat and respiratory problems.
Earlier in a similar incident also in Sar-i-Pul province more than 100 girl students had been affected.
No one has claimed of responsibility. Taliban had in the past attacked students and pupils and setting fire schools in parts of the country.