22 July 2019

RSS Facebook

Ads

Suicide Attack Kills 6 at Wedding Ceremony Injured Dozens

Written by  Manager2
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Friday July 12, 2019
JALALABAD CITY (BNA) At least six people lost their lives and over 20 others were wounded following a suicide attack took place at a wedding ceremony eastern Nangarhar province this morning.
Ataullah Khogyani spokesman for Nangarhar governor told BNA correspondent, the suicide attack was happened at wedding ceremony of Malik Toor’s nephew in Landi region, Pacheragam district of the province.
Khogyani added that Malik Toor commander of pro-government militias’ commander in Pacheragam district is among the dead, Khogyani added.
Pro-government militias often work with overstretched Afghan security forces to prevent territories falling into the hands of the Taliban and Daesh fighters.
It has been said the suicide attack carried out by a child.
No individual or group has commented regarding the attack so far.
M.A.Ansari

Last modified on Friday, 12 July 2019 17:41

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
Basic HTML code is allowed.