18 October 2019

RSS Facebook

Ads

ISIS & Taliban Fighters Suffered Losses in Nangarhar

Written by  Manager
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Sunday, September 15, 2019
Jalalabad (BNA) Twelve insurgents were killed in latest air and ground raids of security forces in Nangarhar province and eight others have been injured.
The Fighters were affiliated to ISIS and Taliban groups were targeted last night and this morning in parts of Nangarhar province.
ANA key commander in east of the country told BNA, twelve Taliban and ISIS terrorist groups were killed and eight others were wounded.
Three strongholds of the insurgents with all war equipment have been demolished.
Another report says, a series of blasts were prevented in Nangarhar province.
Security officials discovered and defused nine mines from busy roads of the province and prevented from series of blast.
So far no induvial or group has committed the responsibility of the failed mine planting.
According to another report, two weapon caches of Taliban and ISIS fighters were discovered in Nangarhar province.
The caches were kept in Rodat, Ghanikhail and Khogyani Districts.
Police added that several heavy and light weapons, bombs, mines were also seized from the caches.
T. Yarzada

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
Basic HTML code is allowed.