08 August 2020

RSS Facebook

Ads

Blasts Took the Lives of Two Children

Written by  Manager
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Sheberghan (BNA) Two children were lost their lives in two subsequent explosions in Mazar-e-Sharif this morning
Eyewitnesses at the scene of the incident told BNA local correspondent, two subsequent explosions occurred in 9th precinct of Mazar-e-Sharif the capital of the province, in which two children were lost their lives and eight other people have been injured.
Houses close to the blast sites are also said to have been damaged.
Local officials have not commented on the matter so far, and no individuals or group has claimed the responsibility of the blasts.
T. Yarzada

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
Basic HTML code is allowed.

Popular News